Sharing Optimism Since 1958
The Optimist Club of Richfield is dedicated to "Bringing Out the Best in Kids".
The club meets every Wednesday, 7:30 - 8:30 AM at the Richfield Bloomington Honda on 501 W 77th St in Richfield. Parking is on the east lot or on Tom Woods Way. Rolls and coffee are free for visitors.
The Club supports many activities through out Richfield including:
- Cliff Johnson Scholarships - selected graduating seniors receive $500 for post-secondary education
- Junior Optimist programs at Richfield Senior and Middle Schools
- Girl & Boy Scout Troops 11404 & 262
- Richfield Schools WEAC Program
- Athletic, club and academic teams including:
Richfield Youth Baseball Inc
RHS Girls Synchronized Swimming Team
RHS Boys Swimming Team
RHS STEM school teams attending National Future Problem Solvers competition
Richfield Ready – funding for children’s outdoor activities
2017 - 18 Service projects include:
- RHS Food Shelf at High School
- Reading to elementary children at Centennial
- Providing socks and underwear & winter clothing to elementary, middle, and high school
- Dinner Service Ronald McDonald House
By providing hope and positive vision, Optimists bring out the best in kids.
Optimist International will be recognized worldwide as the premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps them develop to their full potential.
Dakotas - Manitoba - Minnesota District
Optimist International is our larger entity. We are an association of more than 2,900 Optimist Clubs around the world dedicated to "Bringing Out the Best in Kids." To learn more, go to www.optimist.org today!
"Bringing out the best in kids"
For more information
Avenue of Flags
Click Here for information.
David K-K (612) 419-3028
Chimey Swifts (Birds)
Rock of Ages Lighthouse