Sharing Optimism Since 1958
The Optimist Club of Richfield is dedicated to "Bringing Out the Best in Kids".
The club meets every Wednesday, 7:30 - 8:30 AM at the Richfield Bloomington Honda on 501 W 77th St in Richfield. Parking is on the east lot or on Tom Woods Way. Rolls and coffee are free for visitors.
The Club supports many activities through out Richfield including:
- Cliff Johnson Scholarships - selected graduating seniors receive $500 for post-secondary education
- Junior Optimist programs at Richfield Senior and Middle Schools
- Girl & Boy Scout Troops 11404 & 262
- Richfield Park & Rec 4th Grade Skating Program
- Richfield Schools WEAC Program
- RHS Special Education Field Trip
- Athletic, club and academic teams including:
Richfield Youth Baseball Inc
RHS Girls Synchronized Swimming Team
RHS Boys Swimming Team
RHS STEM school teams attending National Future Problem Solvers competition
Richfield Ready – funding for children’s outdoor activities
2019 - 2020 Service projects include:
- Richfield Work Experience Job Olympics
- Providing socks/underwear & winter clothing to Richfield elementary, middle, and high school
- Breakfast with Santa celebration
- Dinner Service @ Ronald McDonald House
By providing hope and positive vision, Optimists bring out the best in kids.
Optimist International will be recognized worldwide as the premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps them develop to their full potential.
Dakotas - Manitoba - Minnesota District
Optimist International is our larger entity. We are an association of more than 2,900 Optimist Clubs around the world dedicated to "Bringing Out the Best in Kids." To learn more, go to www.optimist.org today!
"Bringing out the best in kids"
For more information
Avenue of Flags
Click Here for information.
David K-K (612) 419-3028
Joint Meeting @
The White Pass & Yukon Railway
Santa Holiday Breakfast
Dec 7, 2019
8 - 11 AM
Oak Grove Lutheran
7045 Lyndale Avenue South
Adults $6 Kids 12 Under Free