Sharing Optimism Since 1958
The Optimist Club of Richfield is dedicated to "Bringing Out the Best in Kids".
The club meets every Wednesday, 7:30 - 8:30 AM at the Richfield Bloomington Honda on 501 W 77th St in Richfield. Parking is on the east lot or on Tom Woods Way. Rolls and coffee are free for visitors.
The Club supports many activities through out Richfield including:
- Richfield Optimist Scholarships - selected graduating seniors receive $1,000 for post-secondary education
- Junior Optimist program at Richfield Senior High School
- Boy Scout Troop 262 & Girl Scout Troop River Valleys
- Richfield Park & Rec 4th Grade Skating Program
- Richfield Schools WEAC Program
- RHS Special Education Field Trip
- Athletic, club and academic teams including:
Richfield Youth Baseball Inc
RHS Girls Synchronized Swimming Team
RHS Boys Swimming Team
RHS STEM school teams attending National Future Problem Solvers competition
Richfield Ready – funding for children’s outdoor activities
2019 - 2020 Service projects include:
- Richfield Work Experience Job Olympics
- Providing socks/underwear & winter clothing to Richfield elementary, middle, and high school
- Breakfast with Santa celebration
- Dinner Service @ Ronald McDonald House
By providing hope and positive vision, Optimists bring out the best in kids.
Optimist International will be recognized worldwide as the premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps them develop to their full potential.
Dakotas - Manitoba - Minnesota District
Optimist International is our larger entity. We are an association of more than 2,900 Optimist Clubs around the world dedicated to "Bringing Out the Best in Kids." To learn more, go to www.optimist.org today!
"Bringing out the best in kids"
For more information
about the club
Avenue of Flags
Click Here for information.
David K-K (612) 419-3028
Meetings are canceled until
See this space
for more info